The drama continues. After season 5 of Selling Sunset ended with more questions than answers, viewers are waiting for season 6 to address all the story lines still left wide open.

In April 2022, fans of the reality series were offered a glimpse at Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim‘s split. The duo, who were dating throughout season 5, decided to pull the plug on their romance due to their different views on having children.

“He just told me that he doesn’t want to have kids, so as much as this hurts me to say, I’ve been clear with him what that would mean, so we are done. We broke up,” Chrishell revealed to costar Emma Hernan following an offscreen breakup with Jason. “I’m just disappointed. I just feel like you never have it figured out and I guess that’s the life lesson. And I should know better at this point, but I thought this was it.”

At the time, the former soap actress admitted that she didn’t know where she stands with Jason as a colleague after their difficult decision. “I do not want to cry about a man,” she added during the finale. “We entered into this with, like, knowing that this was the case, I knew this going into it. But it’s one of those things where I do need space to help myself detach. This sucks. I don’t know if we can keep working together.”

Some of Chrishell’s coworkers also ended the season questioning their future at Oppenheim Group. Vanessa Villela decided to go visit her boyfriend after struggling in a long distance relationship and not selling any listings. Meanwhile, Christine Quinn found herself in the hot seat when Emma claimed that she bribed one of her clients to not work with her.

Christine, who didn’t address the accusations during season 5, seemingly shut down the drama on social media ahead of the show’s new season. “30 minutes til the launch of #SellingSunset enjoy the new season and all of its 5,000 fake storylines,” she tweeted in April 2022.

That same month, the How to Be a Boss Bitch author missed the season 5 reunion. “Christine tested positive for COVID and out of abundance of caution for the cast and crew, she did not attend the reunion,” a rep for the reality star told Us Weekly at the time. “Producers offered her the opportunity to video chat, but she declined because she wasn’t feeling well enough to do it.”

Even though Christine’s future at Oppenheim Group has yet to be addressed, Jason previously weighed in on his decision. “That’s gonna be a wait and see for everyone. I’m gonna let this season speak for itself,” he exclusively told Us before taping the reunion.

Scroll down for everything to know so far about season 6 of Selling Sunset:


When Does It Come Back?
Although Netflix has yet to announce a premiere date, the series has already been renewed for season 6 and season 7.  Mitchell Haaseth/Netflix
Will Chrishell and Jason’s Split Be Explored?
Even though Chrishell and Jason decided to part ways, the CEO previously hinted that he was still struggling with the breakup.  "I love her still. I always will. She's a great woman so there's just a lot of loss there," Jason exclusively told Us ahead of season 5's debut. "It's far more difficult than I thought and it's gonna take a lot longer than I thought."   Courtesy of Netflix
What Is Christine’s Fate at the Oppenheim Group?
The cast has not yet clarified whether Christine is still employed by the brokerage. According to the company's website, the Texas native is still part of the Oppenheim Group team.   Mitchell Haaseth/Netflix
Will Chelsea Return?
The season 5 newcomer is currently still working at the Oppenheim Group. Jason previously praised Chelsea for being a "huge addition" to the office during an interview with Us.  Courtesy of Netflix
Will Maya Return?
During an interview in May 2022, Mary Fitzgerald revealed that her costar might make appearances after leaving the brokerage in season 5. "I know that was the plan before everything happened with her third child," Mary said on The Domenick Nati Show, referring to Maya Vander delivering her son in a stillbirth five months prior. "I think she's more open to it, if I understand correctly. She's working a lot in Miami, so if she comes back here and there when her clients are doing something or if she comes back all the time, I'm not really sure." Netflix
When Does Filming Start?
Netflix confirmed in June 2022 that filming would resume later that summer, though did not reveal a specific date at the time. Courtesy Of Netflix
Will G Flip Join the ‘Selling Sunset’ Cast?
"We're just ramping up preproduction on six," creator Adam DiVello told E! News in July 2022. "We haven't met with Chrishell about it yet. I hope we do get to see G Flip." Courtesy of G Flip/Instagram
Are There New Faces?
Netflix announced in August 2022 that Bre Tiesi and Nicole Young are joining the cast for seasons 6 and 7. The model, who shares son Legendary with Nick Cannon, is somewhat new to the industry, while Nicole has been part of the Oppenheim Group since day one. “I am so excited to join The Oppenheim Group and bring my realty expertise to the best in the business,” Bre exclusively told Us at the time. “It’s going to be an amazing journey!” Nicole, for her part, hinted that she is ready to face any personal or professional issues that comes her way. “As far as drama goes, I fully realize that's a large and unavoidable aspect of the show, but I have pretty thick skin. I'm not easily offended and I have no qualms about voicing my opinion, so I'm not too worried,” she exclusively told Us, adding, “I'm really excited for fans to see all aspects of my life, both personally and professionally. It's going to be a fun, wild ride and I'm here for all of it!” Marcus Amar; Matthew Seifnia